Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ahhhhh!!!!!

I've been taking a short break from shoots, but the planning stages for the next creative portraits are coming along nicely! I am always looking for models willing to do creative poses and model in unique places. If you are in the Seattle area and willing to participate in any of my shoots, drop me an email.

If you go to my links section on the right-hand side of this page, you can check out my ongoing projects. I am still looking for crime scene models, traditional and creative portrait models.

Tomorrow I will be at Jefferson Park on South Lake Washington shooting the Blue Angels.

Here are some shots from the Kirkland Wetlands taken at 400mm with my Digital Rebel Xti.





This nail head was taken with my 100mm macro lens with extension tube and 10x magnification.

No comments: