Thursday, July 24, 2008

Increasing the Size and Quality of my Portfolio

Its Thursday Afternoon and I am getting ready for a heavy weekend of photo shoots. I have been placing a ton of ads offering free services in order bolster my Carbonmade portfolio. Thanks to Deborah (pictured below), things are off to a really easy and fun start.

For those of you who don't know, my Carbonmade portfolio is RIGHT HERE

My portrait (traditional and creative) will be on Carbonmade, however, I have several adult themed shoots and I will probably put those on Deviant art as well as Carbonmade. I'll keep you all briefed and as soon as I have an off-site post, I will make sure I link it to this blog.



Keep an eye out for Deborah (creative and traditional portraits) and my other more risque art, featuring not Deborah. Ha!

P.S. If you are in the Seattle area and need photos, you should send me an email soon before I start charging for this!

No comments: