Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tuesday Night Update

I would have more photos, but I was watching Total Recall with my friend Katie (pictured below).


So, since watching a movie with a beautiful woman is very important to me, just a quick update on upcoming events.

My band, the Kindness Kind, is going to Port Orchard, Wa, to continue recording our second album. It will be quite exciting and I will be posting photos on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

You can hear our first album at www.thekindnesskind.com/mp3.

You can get information on our upcoming shows at the stem directory (remove the '/mp3').

In other news, I have a ton of photos from the Moxie Volleyball event that I photographed on Saturday. I will have a few pics posted soon, however, there is a lot of editing to do. Maybe in the a.m.

Thanks again for coming to my site and taking an interest.

No comments: