Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quotes

Poster inside the Healthy Times Fun Club, Capitol Hill Seattle. Taken the night of our show, some time ago.

I thought this would be a good photo introduction for a post of quotes by infamous dictators.

Enjoy!!!


I'm not a dictator. It's just that I have a grumpy face. - Augusto Pinochet

The truth is that men are tired of liberty. - Benito Mussolini

I want you to know that everything I did, I did for my country. - Pol Pot

Equality means nothing unless incorporated into the institutions. - Slobodan Milosevic

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. - Adolf Hitler

In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order. - Idi Amin

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. - Mao Tse-Tung

I can no longer obey; I have tasted command, and I cannot give it up. - Napoleon Bonaparte

It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed. - Vladimir Lenin

Sometimes, history needs a push. - Vladimir Lenin

Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed. - Joseph Stalin

No comments: